Join Our Navigators Circle for 2017/18!
We invite you to become a Charter Member of the Navigators Circle for 2017/18 by making a contribution in one of eight tribute categories:
|Mark V||$100,000 or more|
|Admiral||$50,000 to $99,999|
|Ranger||$25,000 to $49,999|
|Ironsides||$10,000 to $24,999|
|Tomol||$5,000 to $9,999|
|Islands||$2,500 to $4,999|
|Marina||$1,500 to $2,499|
|Explorer||$1,000 to $1,499|
*Gifts in support of special events will be recognized separately
You may donate by printing out our pledge form, filling it out and mailing it to us or filling out our pledge form online. We would appreciate receiving full payment on pledges no later than June 30, 2017. Gifts may be paid online (PayPal or credit card), by check, or securities.
Those supporting SBMM’s education programs, exhibits, and lectures at a level of $1,000 or more will become exclusive Navigators Circle Members. Navigators Circle Members receive the following:
- Listing on annual Navigators Circle Tribute Wall
- Invitation to special quarterly events and annual reception
- One-year Crew (Family) membership plus ten guest passes
- Gifts of $2,500 or more receive invitations to special boat cruise opportunities
- Full deduction on the gift amount
Help Chart Our Future
As a charter member of the Santa Barbara Maritime Museum’s Navigators Circle you are providing vital support to:
- Place up to 600 young students aboard a tall ship for the night
- Place up to 500 young students into our Marine Science Program
- Bring education and history to life for up to 8,000 students annually
- Upgrade and repair current exhibits
- Bring travelling shows such as Jack London Photography to our community
- Send our docents to local schools to teach navigation and charting skills
- Bring school groups to the Museum at no cost to them
- Catalogue, conserve and display important local maritime artifacts
- Preserve, display and celebrate the Point Conception Lighthouse First Order Fresnel Lens, the most important maritime artifact along our Central Coast
- And much, much more!
Please contact Executive Director Greg Gorga at (805) 456-8742 or email@example.com should you have any questions about our Navigators Circle.